THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

https://www.e-research-global.com/EN/Surveys-for-Money-Online/?Ref=QENFYWMX
Romans 8:18 Hmmm! what a promise made by the most High. I got this scripture while attending a memorial service and i went like "what an awesome promise." The bible puts it like this" I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us." Whatever situation one endures today will never amount to the promised Glory about to be revealed to us. i say this with a smile and with so much anticipation of great things yet to come. It can be dark today but what we are promised here is that the light that will follow will blow us away. This makes me want to share with someone who is currently under this darkness and thinking its the end of the world. My God is a GOD of mercy. Do you feel like you wanna cry of your situation? Let me tell you , have you ever seen wind blowing a rock away? Well be sure and ready to see that when my father answers your prayers. Pray like never before, trust in Him, Receive his favor and continue to share this scripture. It will happen to you too. I love God for His word.
                            

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IT IS OK TO MAKE MISTAKES

Prisoner in her own home.